The winner of our April Script Writers Contest is a brand new entrant who goes by the name StreetFighterLover – and his script received 16 votes! So look for his story, “That Felt Good, Didn’t It?” to be recorded and released next week! Remember, everyone who cast their vote in the contest – all 50 of you – will receive a copy of this recording as a Freebie, just for participating in the voting poll!
I want to thank all of the writers who submitted their scripts this month. Every one of them received votes and are very much appreciated! I hope that you will keep writing and enter the next round, which will be announced around the first week of May.
- 16 – That Felt Good, Didn’t It? by StreetFighterLover
- 14 – My Boyfriend’s Step-Father by J-Syn
- 8 – How To Train A Boy Into A Girl by ImJustThatKinky
- 5 – A Long Day In The Wastelands by postapppantsdown
- 4 – Nighttime Visitor by Sandal Woodie
- 3 – The Phone Call by beWilder